::-webkit-scrollbar { height:12px; width: 12px; background: #D9D9D9; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color: #FF00BF -moz-border-radius: 10px; border-radius: 10px; } by : http://ceriteracikfarah.blogspot.com/2011/06/cantikkan-scrollbar-anda.html#ixzz1P8jTfdq5 Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

Sunday

happy 100 post!!


yeah!! it's my 100th post!!!

hope the another post will interesting and fun...

i'm hope my follower will increase..

i'm still hoping miracle will happen to my life!!

this is a place to me to explain what i'm felling..

this is a place that i shared what is happening..

this is my place that hear what no one would hear...

thanks my blog..

you had accompany me for 100 post..

thanks again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

tweet2

Follow wanie2919 on Twitter