::-webkit-scrollbar { height:12px; width: 12px; background: #D9D9D9; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color: #FF00BF -moz-border-radius: 10px; border-radius: 10px; } by : http://ceriteracikfarah.blogspot.com/2011/06/cantikkan-scrollbar-anda.html#ixzz1P8jTfdq5 Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

Thursday

my heart is crying...

my heart is crying!!

but i don't know why...

i fell i will lost something...

but i don't know what...

my heart is been broke...

but i don't know how...

i feel that my heart is broke..

but i don't know by who...

please god...

please god...
give me a strength..
give me a heart..
give me a motivation..
to fight my feeling...
to stop me crying..
to see my fren happy..
to see my family happy...
even i hurt...
please make them smile,,,
because they are everthing to mE...
more than my LIFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

tweet2

Follow wanie2919 on Twitter